Friday, December 13, 2013

“For women, shoes are the most important. Good shoes take you good places.”


I ordered my first pair of impractical shoes today.

I only call these impractical because I rarely ever wear flats (or heels!) and I live in Scotland. Enough said.

It's funny, it's not until this year that I've really developed a love and appreciation for shoes. Usually I just tend to wear the same 2 pairs of boots everyday until they can no longer be seen in public and buy new ones. But ever since acquiring some shoe-loving friends and becoming an avid reader of many fashion blogs I've really started noticing that shoes CAN be an important aspect of an outfit. I guess I can't just keep living in my Dr. Martens forever eh?

Don't mind me I'm just going to keep staring at the picture until they arrive.

What's the most impractical pair of shoes you've bought and loved?
- A.

SHARE:

1 comment

© Greyscayle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig